Professional Appraisals of Gems, Jewelry and Watches
Reasons and Appraisal Type Services Include:
- Estate: IRS compliant to assist in filing of the estate taxes
- Liquidation: Current fair market value to assist in selling
- Divorce: To assist in the division of shared assets
- Conservatorship: Inventory of assets belonging to the Conservatoire
- Insurance: To obtain insurance coverage in which many insurance agencies require
- Charitable Contribution: IRS compliant appraisal required for tax deduction purposes
When should appraisals be updated?
Most insurers suggest updating appraisal values every three to five years. Many policyholders learn this too late – loss often occurs before appraisals are updated. This can make it difficult to receive the current value on the lost item.
To inquire about our appraisal services please contact us today.